In line with the RAF Association’s six key strategic themes and five strategic objectives for the period from 2015 to 2020 we have adopted our own set of objectives:
- Growing our membership to over 500 members by the end of 2020
- Working proactively to support our members when they need assistance or friendship.
- Using local opportunities to increase fundraising and working closely with the RAFA Portcullis Club to ensure the financial stability of both Charity and Club.
- Champion the interests and perception of our members and Branch by utilising all relevant opportunities for positive publicity.
- Making the most of our fundraising opportunities.
- Working closely with our local community and partner organisations, and working to create new partnerships with appropriate local groups and organisations