Volunteering for the Association is great way of developing your skills and meeting new people, at the same time as supporting RAF veterans or serving personnel in your local community who need our help.
Branch volunteers can help to do anything from serving on the committee, to managing the website and social media for a Branch, to assisting with the Wings Appeal collections run by the Branch. It is a unique opportunity to be surrounded by the RAF family and serving and former serving RAF personnel, while volunteering.
Branch volunteers do not have to have served or be serving to support this role.
Right now we’re looking for Event Organisers, a Membership Officer and Fundraisers. If you’d like to know more about any of these roles, please get in touch with our Chairman, David, on 07711 023 193 or 020 8644 9715 or email him at email@example.com
Volunteers supporting the Association will benefit from:
- Making a real difference to the lives of people in their community
- The opportunity to learn new skills and develop their existing ones
- Full training and ongoing support, in a variety of roles
- Instant access to our guides and resources for volunteers
- Access to a warm community of volunteers, as well as social events
- A sense of pride knowing you have helped someone from the RAF family